The Charles County Democratic Central Committee is responsible for building the Party organization at the county level; registering Democratic voters; and encouraging Election Day turn out among Democratic voters.
The essence of the Central Committees mission is to encourage the fullest possible participation of all Democratic voters and to disseminate the Democratic message, platform, and philosophy. The Central Committee is also tasked with:
- encouraging qualified Democrats to seek office,
- helping to inform voters of the issues,
- providing social activities and events,
- encouraging those interests which maintain party harmony,
- raising funds for the Democratic Party,
- and supporting and endorsing all Democratic nominees in a General Election.
Learn more about the Charles County Democratic Central Committee:
CCDCC By Laws updated 11.04.22